Receivables Financing (ARF) allows for bank’s client to improve their cash flow by converting their accounts receivables, invoices into cash, instead of waiting for their buyers to pay on maturity date. In an ideal world, the cash conversion cycle (CCC) would run smoothly, enabling all participants to maximize working capitals, drive revenue and make accurate financial forecasts. However, the reality is different.
Disconnect in communication and action from all ends of the cycle leads to each participant, buyer, seller, and bank’s inability to execute and grow their business. Premium's Receivables Financing Solution ends that disconnect, streamlining the financial supply chain and providing value for all participants. Using the latest Java/J2EE/XML technology and rules-based engines, Premium provides an end-to-end receivables financing solution that reduces errors, enables collaboration, and automates key banking processes.
1. Seller uploads invoices.
2. Seller requests advance or offers invoice assignment.
3. Bank processes advance / assignment request via FinShare.
4. Bank disburses net proceeds if funded.
5. Bank processes invoice payments from Buyer and Seller.
6. Bank tracks past due invoices.